Saybrook Point Inn and Marina
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Saybrook Point Inn and Marina is a 4-Diamond, 80 room, luxury, hotel located on the Connecticut River where the river enters Long Island Sound. The Inn includes a 100 slip marina, an award winning restaurant (Fresh Salt), a fitness center, full service health spa and sensational wedding/conference facilities.
East Wharf Architects has provided a full range of design services for the Owners of Saybrook Point Inn over the past 20 years. This includes design services for the following hotel components:
- The 20-room addition. This included 20 luxury hotel rooms, the Spa and Fitness Center.
- Expansion of the Conference Hall
- Renovations of the restaurant – Fresh Salt.
- Renovations to the Indoor Pool
- Additions to expand the office/administrative functions and creation of the “Break-out” rooms
- Renovations to the kitchen
- Design of the Porte Cache
In addition to our design services, we have successfully represented the Owners before the Town’s Planning Commission, Zoning Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals and the Architectural Review Board on multiple occasions.